The Happy Day Project

|

I came across "The Happy Day Project" today and wanted to share it here.


Several months ago, as Emily and I sipped on frozen strawberry lemonades at McDonalds, we talked about ways we could remember Kristen's birthday.  We had just "celebrated" her 2nd heavenly birthday with a family day trip.  Keeping it simple and within our immediate family was what seemed right this year, but Emily and I both felt like we wanted to do something different next year.

We didn't come up with anything specific, but we knew that we wanted it to involve more than just our immediate family.  We knew that we wanted to reach out to help someone else.  Participating in something like "The Happy Day Project" and inviting our friends and family to join us is certainly a worthy candidate!

Whether we do this (or something like it) next year for Kristen's birthday or not, I invite you to join us this week in "The Happy Day Project."  I can think of no better way to usher in the upcoming holiday season.


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Kim, I LOVE this idea. I might have to borrow this the week of Eli's birthday if you wouldn't mind. It is a terrific way to share our little ones and spread a little love and joy in the process. Love you you Kim!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!