Romans 12:12

|
I just got Kristen to bed (we both napped a bit in the glider before I laid her down in her crib) and need to take care of a couple of things before heading to bed myself. We leave in the morning for Kansas City!

Emily & Grace are in Ness City with Grama & Grampa Eckels, having fun and making great memories. The house was very quiet today without them! I felt very unsettled much of today, anticipating the next few days, but that feeling changed to one of reassurance after church tonight. Hearing the prayers prayed over Kristen tonight helped so much, as did the many hugs. Thank you, Foundry folks. You are amazing!

God is at work here, and I'm grateful for His every provision. Thank you, Lord, for this sweet baby and for the opportunity you give me daily to "be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Please watch over us as we travel tomorrow. Protect us and guide us. Give Emily and Grace assurance of Your presence. Thank you, Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!